Bit Funk is set to release a new EP titled ‘Soul Satisfaction’. The title track to the EP paves the way as a free download on Thump. Really interesting to hear Bit Funk taking yet another unexpected turn in his productions.
Also surprising, Back Back Forward Punch’s new track. ‘Emergency Bow Tie’ brings together a bunch of different electronic sounds into a fresh ensemble with quite a few different layers and scenes. Interesting listen for the long run.
- Savant – Zeldas Lullaby
- Salt-N-Pepa – Push It (Jamie Jones Edit)
- Cause & Affect – Ironside
- Kraak & Smaak ft. Retro Stefson – F.A.M.E. (K&S Remix)
- Mike Metro ft. Simon Milan – The Revelator
- Midnight Magic – Beam Me Up (Mörk Remix)
- DJ S.K.T – Popped A Molly Im Sweatin’
- Amtrac – Those Days (Kreap Mix)
Kaytranada is giving away a new track through his own website. A remix on ‘Move Love’ by the Robert Glasper Experimentfrom his early 2012 album ‘Black Radio’. Beautiful modest remix. Say Kaytranada, got sidechain?
New Kygo remix. The Norse producer is still using pretty much the same format for his remixes. And even tough they’re pretty similar, each remix is just spot on. Perfect extension of the Ed Sheeran original.
The Knocks remixed fellow Brooklyn formation Party Supplies and their hometown anthem ‘Going Back To New York’. packs that little extra punch that the original didn’t have.
‘That Fire’ is a new collaboration between French Horn Rebellion and Savoir Adore. Good disco track, sounds a bit lo-fi.
- Les Fleurs Du Mal – Vogue (Original Dub Mix)
- I Wanna Be Down – Brandy (starRo remix)
- JT – Suit & Tie (Galimatias & Joppe Remix)
- Mr. Carmack – Humbled
- MeLo – X – Break From Flatbush (PartyNextDoor Remix)
- Esta – Pure
- Mestia – Foreign Films
- Pete Ellis – Sincere
- Karl KLing – Deep In The House Of Love
- Jessy Lanza – Keep Moving
- Apparat – Goodbye (Night Talk Edit)
- Exist Strategy – Sunfall
- FeestDJRuud x Spanker – Gangsta
Moscow producer CVPELLV is a synth veteran who remixes Destiny’s Child’s ‘Say My Name’. Really clever rework with some unexpected climaxes and good use of the vocal samples. Why do people keep using those weird unicode symbols though?
More house tracks from Mr. Belt & Wezol. They’re kicking off this month with a new original track titled ‘Toys’. A firm bass-orientated house track, pretty similar to some of their earlier tracks. Good stuff, those child samples are creepy as fck.
- Dubinsky – Shawty
- Rihanna – Stay /// 20Syl you can’t be serious Remix
- Lorde – Team (Empia Remix)
- Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Rossi Sure Remix)
- Youngblood Hawke – Say Say (The Soundmen Remix)
- Fenech-Soler – Quick As They Run
- Emeli Sandé – Next To Me (kataa REMIX)
- Freak You – There You Are (feat. Bright Light Bright Light)
- Vaiso – Nos
- Real Cosby – Laika (Jack Deezl’s House Parties In Space Mix)
- Flume – Ezra (Pham Edit)
This one track, it’s been a promise by Low Steppa for over a month. First he posted a snippet version of his edit on Julio Bashmore’s ‘Battle For Middle You’. It became quite popular, which might be the reason why it took a little longer for Low Steppa to release the full version of this beauty. He found a way to make it sound it’s best, does exactly what the snippet promised. Fantastic Edit.
- Ghostpoet – Meltdown (Tigerlight Remix)
- Toyboy & Robin – Jaded (VIP Mix)
- Esta ft. JBird – Paradise
- Mad Villains – Chicken & Waffles
- Brasart & Mihailov – It May Be Our Last Chance